As an employer you have the ability to cancel a task. If you cancel prior to awarding to task to an employee then your funds are returned back to your account. If you cancel a task after awarding it to an employee or employees the funds are held for a period of 48 hours. If the employee(s) do not mark the task complete within the 48 hour window, then the funds are returned to your account. If the employee(s) marks the task completed within the 48 hours then the Guaranty will be released and the completed task will be up for review by the employer.
Articles in this section
- How do I place and order on the Internal Exchange?
- How do I view my trade history?
- How do I set up 2FA?
- How can I transfer to another user?
- How do I deposit Ethereum into my Beta account?
- How do I fund my Bond?
- What Pairings are Available for LATX?
- How do I Sell LATX?
- How do I Buy LATX?
- What is the Latium Internal Exchange?