A Bond is basically a deposit, posted by the employee, in order to provide security to the prospective employer. A Bond is needed in order to apply for tasks that offer a Guaranty. The Bond must be equal to the Guaranty for each task in order to apply.
Articles in this section
- What are HODL Rewards?
- What are Coin Cards?
- What Happened My Token Sale Dashboard?
- What Is Proof of Human?
- How Do I Deposit Bitcoin into my Beta account?
- How do I place and order on the Internal Exchange?
- How do I view my trade history?
- How do I set up 2FA?
- How can I transfer to another user?
- How do I deposit Ethereum into my Beta account?