A Bond works as a deposit in order to provide the employer a sense of security. They provide the same to employees with the Guaranty. In order to apply for tasks with a Guaranty, you must have the same amount of funds allocated to your Bond.
Articles in this section
- How do I place and order on the Internal Exchange?
- How do I view my trade history?
- How do I set up 2FA?
- How can I transfer to another user?
- How do I deposit Ethereum into my Beta account?
- How do I fund my Bond?
- What Pairings are Available for LATX?
- How do I Sell LATX?
- How do I Buy LATX?
- What is the Latium Internal Exchange?