A Mutual Cancellation is the ability to offer a cancellation of an awarded task which does not harm either the employer's or employee's score. This option is available to both the employer and employee and can be issued once the awarded task has been started by the employee. Once a Mutual Cancellation has been accepted, funds are released and each participants goes back to as if the task was never awarded.
Articles in this section
- What are HODL Rewards?
- What are Coin Cards?
- What Happened My Token Sale Dashboard?
- How Do I Deposit Bitcoin into my Beta account?
- How do I place and order on the Internal Exchange?
- How do I view my trade history?
- How do I set up 2FA?
- How can I transfer to another user?
- How do I deposit Ethereum into my Beta account?
- How do I fund my Bond?